Friday, December 2, 2011

Vintage Beer Logo Hats


 "Find a great selection of of beer hat memorabilia for your collection at discount prices!"

If you are into vintage beer memorabilia, beer logo hats are a fantastic piece to add to your collection! There were many styles and colors created throughout the years and the pre-1980 hats are of outstanding quality, often made in USA and union made!

Schmidt Original 1970s Knit Ski Cap












Remember the classic Budweiser bucket hats with the logo all over the place? Or the famous Fisherman's or truckers hats? These classic styles can still be found with just a little bit of searching. Often they are still in fantastic condition and the prices are amazingly low for such great finds!

Check your thrift stores. If you find one of these beauties there, you'll get it for a steal! Yard sales, garage sales and even estate sales are a good place too. 


Pabst Blue Ribbon Pom Pom Ski Cap

My favorite is eBay. There is usually a very good selection and therefore I can find what I need or want. I like the idea of bidding too. If it's more than I want to spend, I simply wait another few days and usually the same hat will be made available by another seller. If it's one I really want, there's often a "Buy it Now' option that I'll take advantage of to insure I get the hat I need without risking losing the auction.

Vintage Budweiser Truckers Cap Plaid

Classic Vintage Schlitz Crusher











Whether you are into vintage and classic headgear or strictly beer brand hats, these collectibles are a great find because of their eye appeal and affordable prices. A few well placed vintage beer logo hats will enhance any breweriana display or game room!

0 comments:

Post a Comment